The busses don't really run since the highway is slippery and dangerous. The subways run but only every 30 minutes, and I just missed the one that would get me neither late nor early.
As if that weren't enough, the weather is freezing and if I were to travel home at 2 or 3 am I'd probably be a deep frozen Thanksgiving turkey by the time I got home.
Also I had no booze with me, which you were apparently supposed to have brought with on your own. Whoops...
So I'm staying home. I'm staying home because I've been working all day and I'm quite tired anyway. I'm staying home because I need to get up early to both start and finish a german essay due for monday. I'm staying home because I don't want to end up like the birthday guy in last months newspaper (He was walking home from his own birthday party - he turned 22, I think -in this insane winter weather we have and he froze to death! It was a little girl who found him two days later under a pile of snow).
So tonight my feet and my whole body will be roasty and toasty warm!

