Mittwoch, Februar 17, 2010

Finally getting active!

Today I went to the gym with Habiba. It was a disaster! We barely gymed at all. All the office-people were taking all the treadmills and all the bikes. I ended up rowing 2km in 10 minutes instead. Christ! It was awful, haha.
We're going to give it another shot tomorrow and I really hope that we're going to attend a class instead, e.g. spinning or core. Otherwise there better be a treadmill available for me to run on!

Now I'm forced to workout, I spent tons of money on a gymcard so I have no choice, I can't let it go to waste. And now is the time to fix my shoulder blades too! I'm sick of the assymetry - it doesn't do my back any good...

Plus, a congratulations to me for diminshing my phonebill by half of what I pay on average. I tend to keep this pattern! Hopefully...