Donnerstag, Februar 25, 2010

I'm completely hooked/mesmerized by this guy!


His name;
 Matt Tayao.
Why? Because he dances like (I don't even know what could weigh up to the perfect word of description) I've never seen anyone dance before!!!

The guy is immensely good! I can be completely honest (although it's slightly embarrassing) that I stared at his videos, but other choreography videos too of course, for almost 6 hours last sunday. He picks really good songs to choreograph as well. He, as I've noticed, appears in other choreographies that I've been watching - which didn't strike me until I watched them for like the third time in a row.

Either way, I'm totally crushing on the guy. It's his dancing - I swear! (Talk about a really good attribute to weave in all the girls.)
The guy, in consideration to his videos, is a dance teacher. He has a really good student who is about 10 years old, I think. He calls her Lil' Beastie. She really lives into it and shines brighter than everyone else in the room!


Okay, so here is one of my absolute favorite clips! He choreographed a dance to a song by Drake - Best I Ever Had (such a goood song!).
I loooove his smooth moves and especially 0:32. Call me kinky or perverted... but that was kind of hot (omg, what's wrong with me?!?!?!)





Here's another favorite choreography by a dancer named Quon. Insane choreographies, makes me want to be able to dance like them too! The first choreography to Jeremih's song Raindrops is I-M-M-E-N-S-E-L-Y sexy. I'm not kidding! The last choreography is completely insane! You can't do anything other than love it...