I've got six days left to put together an outfit for the Nobel Prize concert. For the moment, I've also got six different dresses to choose from. So I need some help in deciding which one to pick!
Dress no.1:
A very cute and girly dress.
I've worn it once for my "studentmottagning".
Not too short, so I suppose no one will condemn me with their eyes.
The dress feels a bit boring though...
Dress no.2:
My graduation dress.
Although I'm not so sure about this one, it makes me think Marilyn Monroe. Not to mention that it might be too much above the knee.
Perhaps it's a bit too wedding-ish?
I think this one has to be passed...
Dress no.3:
My old prom-dress from 2006.
I love this dress so much!
I'd wear it, if it weren't for the fact that I've worn it to almost the majority of events that I've been to.
Dress no.4:
My recital dress from my graduation concert.
It's green and lovely. More elegant than the other dresses. The thing is; it's a tad short and I'm not sure that it's a smart thing to pull on a conservative event.
Black stockings perhaps?
Dress no.5:
My old recital dress which was worn for "less special" concerts.
It's black and it's boring... and the fabric a little worn out...
But it is long enough!
Dress no.6:
My absolute favorite dress, by my favorite brand (Ted Baker).
Probably shouldn't be up for the campaign but I just wanted to post it up anyway.
It's too short, too glossy, too much cocktail, too "out there".
But if I was a rebellious soul, I swear - I would've worn it to the Nobel Prize concert!
Well, now I just have to continue fretting over what dress to wear! Search some more stores in hopes of finding an electric blue replica of Reem Acra's dress. Then figuring out what shoes, purse, jacket and hairstyle to wear... But I'm so indecisive it'll never work out until the last minute.
Indecisiveness - the great attribute of a Libra!

