I think that I have become what I didn't want to become and that was a person who starts with a gap year and ends up with gap years for the rest of her life. (However, I'm not at the "rest of my life"-part yet.) I thought about how this would affect my job. I don't know what hours the course covers, it's a 100% study tempo meaning that each class is mandatory (unless your sick of course - they can't force you then). I do have the night shifts though so I suppose that it should work out if I want it too. But still...
How would that blend in with work? And what do I say to my boss? I think it would be a short notice... What do I choose? Education of course! But it's not like it's a set program, it's only a semester of language. And there are things I want to save up for that I don't think I'll be able to if I study full time. What do I do and how do I solve this?

