Can one word really hurt that badly?
Even after a long time I thought I was fine, I said I was fine, but apparently I am not. I am still the same person who can't let go of people close to my heart. No matter how much I tell myself and others that I'm fine; in moments like this, a word like that, in just a second - it hurts you to the core.
However, it was over ages ago and I ended up moving on; I just never expected that he would have moved on so quickly and earlier on than I had. Eleven months might be regarded as enough time to get over someone, but when there's a constant contact and communication... It feels very unexpected, especially when you are the last person to find out.
I guess it might show who put more of an effort in the semi-existing "us".

