Mittwoch, Dezember 28, 2011

This is it...

Today was great fun! I celebrated mom's birthday (finally). We went bowling and the queen of bowling herself kicked my ass as usual and she also landed herself spot four on the high score board for today's visited bowlers (or whatever you would like to call it). I still had some of it in me from those days when I had bowling practice too. I remember my bowling bag, my super cool and my own bowling ball, my awesome shoes and my skirt. Also my t-shirt with a bowling logo on it. I used to have class while my mom and her team would be on the lanes next to the kids, practicing for competitions that were coming up. Today my mom managed to do 3 strikes in a row. Just like before and a total of 7 strikes within three series: now this is her just warming up! So cool, and she gave me some advice just like before. Yeah we had a lot of fun, and it was so nice to see her get active in her favorite sport again.

Then it was the city, we did a bit of shopping, but actually we wanted to watch a movie. Only problem was that when we were gonna purchase the tickets they were all sold out. Rain check I assume...

We also had some hearty talks over dinner. I think it was much needed, I'm not one to open up too much, especially nt to my mom - so I guess she appreciated it a lot. One topic was love and I must say, it was a fun topic to discuss and we understood each other on a different level. Really nice! And tomorrow I can finally meet awesome friends of mine and have some coffee or whatnot. Christmas break is so nice to have!

Tonight I decided that I have had it! I am tired of sitting around waiting, stalking, wasting my time. I deactivated my facebook account and I need to keep it that way for another month at least. Once I get back on my feet, happy enough, focused enough and given myself that hard slap across the face I will be fine. Then I just might let myself activate that damn account again...