Today I met another friend: Mathilda. 'twas awesome! Haven't seen her in ages and just like Louise, she too moved to London and resides there nowadays. Oh, I envy them for having left the city we know as our nest and fly with their own wings. I suppose you don't need to leave the nest to do that actually but I love travelling and hate being still. Speaking of being still, I am wondering when I will be travelling again? I need to move and go somewhere. I'm thinking about Paris, Rome or Budapest. I want to go to more places but for starters these three cities would be awesome!
Anyways, I hung out for 5 hours with Mathilda. Certainly was not enough, and as always when the end is near that is when we are so extremely tired that we start laughing at absolutely everything. I even told her an embarrassing story, something that had happened to me at work (I was such an idiot - I swear!). I think I will retell that story in another post.
We swapped Christmas gifts and since her birthday was the 15th I needed to turn it up a notch. As always, Mathilda gives such great presents and I always feel so bad because she doesn't just get you one thing but she gives you two presents and she also gives you something she knows that . So crazy generous! This Christmas she surprised me with a little travel kit from the Body Shop with a coconut scented collection. Awesome! Something you will always need and coconut is a great scent that works any time. Then she somehow remembered how I once, for like years ago, said that I loved Turkish Delight and especially those with the flavor rose. So as I opened it up and saw what it was, she told me how she remembered that I like Turkish Delight and especially rose. So sweet! And I just had a piece as well. It's too yummy and this is one happy girl.

Rose is my favorite, but I like lemon and menthe too!

