
So today I went einkaufen for some Christmas presents and found some awesome presents for my mom. She gets three this year, pricey but enough I would assume.
First present is an alarm clock because her current one has sort of broken down. This is one that is very much alike the Philips "wake-up light". It has a radio so she will definitely be getting up in time for work and I no longer need to lend out my own clock.
Second present is a perfume box from the Body Shop: White Musk Libertine. I think she'll be liking that one a lot, besides she gets to smell wonderful!
Third but not the least, I found the most incredible thing ever! Each Christmas I go to a retail store that sells Elizabeth Arden's products and ask for the body lotion for Red Door (my mom's favorite fragrance). Each year it is a no because they stopped manufacturing it. BUT this year I thought I might as well try and had a feeling that I might not be disappointed - which I so was not. And Bianca finally managed to get her mom her favorite body lotion ever, which will be such a surprise for her (assuming that she herself has not found the lotion before I did).
Awesome! Now I just have to figure out what to do for her birthday or what to give... (Her birthday is three days after Christmas eve. Fitting for the wallet!)
Other than that today has been great! I am finally done with all my exams, handed in my essay to the department of English, done with Christmas shopping and I hung out with Ida this whole afternoon. We drank some coffee, did some Christmas shopping, walked about and we most importantly saw that Twilight movie (Breaking Dawn - part 1). Eeeh... that movie was okay. I was a bit put off with how it was made but there were some great scenes. It will be interesting when the second part is released and then it will also finally be over! YES!!!
What I recently noticed as well, is that at this time one year ago I was heading off to a certain someone's place to watch a movie but actually I was planning on spending the night, which I did, which was one of the most amazing nights in my life... I kind of miss that feeling. Hopefully that same feeling will come around again, I doubt that it won't.

