I am the crappiest student right now because I can't even be bothered to study for my last exam, which is one of the toughest exams so far. Try a German lit-course in German, with 10 German books written from 1945 until 1999. Everything having to do with history and a whole bunch of Freud analyses. (A lot about the interpreattion of dreams, which I wish I had read since it's sitting there on my bookshelf. Had I read it already, I would've rocked that class but no...)
Anyways, you discuss in German, read in German, the professor speaks in German, the lit-terms are all in German, Freud is discussed auf Deutsch auch. So much German but I love it, however, perhaps not at the moment because I feel completely fried. And next semester is like right around the corner. Not to mention that my whole Christmas break is gonna be devoted to my last Hausarbeit (like a term paper; this one will be on 15+ pages, because 15 is the minimum yet extra credits are much need for this young girl so page it up..). It will be about Second Language Acquisition, a topic free of choice and I was wondering if I should write about SLA for bilingual people especially in my age, because taking up a third language can be super easy yet (as I've noticed with my German) your L2 could ruin your L1 (L1s in my situation and all other bilingual beings). So I feel a bit excited about that, since the topics are super interesting! Yay! And if I do it quick enough, I just might get some Christmas break. Woohoo!
One thing to look forward to: Christmas shopping with Ida on Wednesday after my last exam for this semester!!!
P.S. Essay on "Carnivalesque and the bodies in Angela Carter's Wise Children": check!!!
7 pages ought to be enough to get me the rest of those 2 ECTS for Heidelberg, I hope?
P.S. Essay on "Carnivalesque and the bodies in Angela Carter's Wise Children": check!!!
7 pages ought to be enough to get me the rest of those 2 ECTS for Heidelberg, I hope?

