I am so tired of doing unnecessary things! I am so tired of my stupid habits which make me inefficient. For example:
- my optimistic perspective on time which always gets me late.
- my diminishing self discipline.
- my lack of motivation in life.
- my "too soft" side that tries to please everyone when really, I don't have the energy for it!
But most of all! I hate my habit of talking endlessly (as well as texting endlessly) on my cellphone. Seriously, it's like become a problem. I need to cut down on it! There are other ways to communicate...
I just really need to get the bill down since my last three bills have crossed the 1000sek-limit, basically a very big price to pay. And I hate to admit that my mom is right, I spend way too much time on the phone. Now I can really understand why she gets as mad as she does. It's like talk is all I do.
A little confession:
half of the sum from the bill were the costs from surfing the internet (facebook-addiction) via cellphone. Bad Bianca!
So my new goal for the next bill to come:
"Stop surfing via cellphone and try to diminish the costs to below 500sek."
Think I can do it? I don't...

