Dienstag, Januar 26, 2010

My nose is a fountain!

Indeed it is true!

Yesterday I was studying or "studying" with Habiba and Louise at the University's library. Focus was perhaps nothing we really quite did. Or Louise seemed to focus well but Habiba and I were way far from focusing on our studies.
I believe I would've focused better if it weren't for my runny nose. It was literally a fountain and I ran to the bathroom every 15 minutes. You can't sneeze or blow your nose at a library. But at the same time; what was I even doing there being sick?

Towards the evening when we found ourselves at Habibas place, after a very yummy lunch and chocolate pudding dessert, the focus came and I got a lot done! Despite my runny nose...

Today I have class and I hope I hope I hope I hope(!) that my nose will cut me some slack and just NOT run. I can't sit and sound like a sobbing girl for an hour and forty minutes. It's embarrassing...

At class we're doing one of my favorite parts (probably because it's so simple) conjugations or the inflection of verbs. Once you learn that part of a new language you're almost set to go... sort of!
Here's a look from yesterdays notes:



Now I'm off to work to drop off a key and buy some nasal spray, hopefully it'll help me get through class!


Tschüss!