I miss
...the times I had at Junior High. School, family and friends. It was all simple.
...the times my passion for piano was strong. When it would itch in my fingers of abstinence.
...the time when my mum was happy with her ex. They reminded me what a "complete" family felt like - filled with warmth.
...the warm and tingly feeling of sun rays touching my face. It usually gives me a nice chill down my spine.
...the excitement of being in a foreign and exotic country. Traveling in general.
...hanging out, having barbeques with good friends on hot summer nights. Talking past midnight.
...the very long car drives to other places. Looking out the window when it's dark, while listening to Electric President.
...then, stupid as I am, I actually miss the way "Mozart" made me feel. As well as the few conversations we had, although they weren't quite special (and now I'm mad at myself for being stupid enough to miss it).
3:20 is my favourite part...

