Donnerstag, Januar 28, 2010

I'm getting there...

I can see the end of the tunnel. I have soon reached my destination. I'm getting there! Slowly though, but still getting there...

I'm talking about my cold. Throat is 99% back, nose is unclogged, voice is still darker (if only it were in a suede, satin, sexy voice I wouldn't mind it at the moment) and my head is clear like it has always been.

I've done some major curing these past days. I refuse to be sick! Last time I was sick must've been around November and before that it was like 2 years before then. I had or actually have a good immune system! Or so I'd like to think...

I suppose last time my down fall was because everyone else was getting sick and I was babbling on about what a great immune system I had, I suppose I forgot to "knock on wood".

So.. tonight's amusement (since I've been so bored) was to record a new voicemail-message. If anyone's interested about that, haha.

Oh! By the way, for Habiba, you've got me really hooked on Day 26's song Heels. Haha, I can't stop listening to it and singing to it at work and on my way to work. I'm actually listening to it as I'm writing this. I'm not even a fan of R&B so I'm quite surprised that I'm this hooked on it!

For anyone besides me, you can listen to it here on YouTube. Maybe you'll get just as hooked on it as I have. I must say it makes me think about the 90's a whole lot. I keep thinking about Backstreet Boys, Westlife, N'Sync, Boys II Men, my Barbies and their Barbie house (haha, I don't know why though). Hmm, childhood - those were good times...


Ich will schalfen.
Nacht!