Freitag, Mai 04, 2012

Summer is closing in

I think that today, for the first time in a long time, I have just realized that summer is soon here. I have exactly 27 days left of university this semester, and then I can do what I have (almost always) been doing this whole entire semester: faulenzing.

The things I haven't done in what feels like forever, I can finally do! I even listed it all up:

  • start playing piano again and cello too
  • reading whatever book I want and not the books I am obliged to read by my department
  • sketching and drawing again
  • lay out in the sun
  • Grey's Anatomy marathon and catching up on How I Met Your Mother
  • working out outdoors ("5 Min Belly Fat Destroyer" here I come - committed for the beach debut!)
  • catching up on politics and German literature; F-O Heinrich has been waiting too long.
  • brushing up my German and French
Obviously traveling is a part of it all as well, but that won't happen until the end of July. Fingers crossed for beach vacation in either Portugal or Italy - once my mother has made up her mind. And then Paris - I really hope so. I best be working my ass off this summer, I'll be needing that dough.