Montag, März 12, 2012

We are our choices

...so what do I want to be tonight and in the future?

What I want to do:
-I want to get changed to my PJ's and cuddle up in my Sthlm Uni hoodie, with ice-cream, Pepsi and my water bottle (and some delicious Greek olives would be awesome as well!). More precisely I would like to curl up on the sofa and watch Grey's Anatomy and the O.C., which I have on DVD. I want to watch Grey's Anatomy with French subtitles because it doesn't have any German subtitles. Then I would like to watch the O.C. with German subtitles and maybe even with the German dub. I just want to be a couch potato for a change and learn these two damn languages (Deutsch & Français) passively - like when we were children. (Interjection: I am slightly annoyed with my parents for not teaching me their mother tongues. I would have had four languages down by now... Although I can at least understand Tagalog and sort of speak it.)

Anyways back to the topic....

What I should be doing:
-SYNTAX! And lots of it and basically German 24-7. And how is that working out for me? ...Not at all. Well, I at least have tons of chocolate and classes start at 1pm tomorrow. A bit of procrastination maybe?



I'm so screwed.