I created a new playlist for jogging in daylight, because my other one is more fitted for when it is dark. Anyways, as I returned home I ate a banana (I feel the interest hitting everyone) and decided to try a 5 minute belly fat destroyer. the video I found on Youtube and I thought it seemed interesting and now I want to put it to trial and see if it does work. Five minutes I can always spare! And if you want to too, the video is going to be embedded below.
Apart from having a nice jog in the cold and in the sun, it was very windy and I kept jogging in headwind. It made it 10x more fun and it felt like I really had to fight and that someone was pushing me to run better. Try it! I also saw the moon, which was visible to the naked eye and I think that is probably one of the most prettiest things you can see in your life.

Now it's an easy lunch with a movie: Un heureux événement.

