As usual, all of these foreign movies that aren't commercialized well enough in Sweden, end up being aired at the Victoria cinema. It isn't that bad though since this cinema is really cosy and has such a pretty interior with small auditoriums. The highlight of last night was: we had the whol auditorium for ourselves! Crazy cool and very relaxing. Felt like being at home yet not. So Ida and I chatted away like nothing and interjected or laughed out loud whenever we wanted to without disturbing anyone. It was a really cool experience - and we concluded that we should keep watching French movies there every Wednesday night. However, expenses could get in the way and then my work (I work pretty much every Wednesday night, last night was an exception...).
Ida is officially my French friend. I mean we're both Swedish but we both study French (she, more serious than I though) and have such an interest and appreciation for their culture and art. Nice to know that I have someone to turn to when it comes to French movies and music!

