Sonntag, März 25, 2012

At the edge of the ocean

I've been so kaputt lately. So much things to get done before I allow myself to leave and enjoy life, the young life. All I want to do is just sleep and go swimming. Traveling as well. To foreign and exotic countries, see the world's wonders, e.g. the Taj Mahal. Bali, Singapore, Cape Town, Marrakesh, und so weiter und wieter und weiter - die Liste ist endlos lang!

Lately I have had a longing for the swimming pool or just swimming in general. To be under water where it's so silent and secluded. Nice environment for a change. And every time I am under water, swimming, I always think and hear this song by Ivy titled "Edge of the Ocean". Which I was first acquainted with from Grey's Anatomy and now love and can not stop listening to from time to time.



Today I met Helen, which is always a pleasure and brightens my day. Wir haben uns verabredet, der Film W.E. zu sehen. I was a bit worried because I had seen the trailer and thought it seemed lovely. Then suddenly I saw Madonnas name all over it and thought to myself "Is that good or bad?". I was leaning more to the latter but once I saw the movie - I won't lie: it was pretty good. I mean real good and nicely made. Except (and yes there is one of those) for the fact that some "minor details", e.g. who you call or when you say "your highness" and "your majesty" respectively, were a bit false... Details mostly noticed by Helen, the bright one out of us two.
I think if I got to make my voice heard as this movie was being shot, I would have changed the story line of the two Wally/is' actually communicating with one another. I mean really? Let the girl stand and talk to thin air or her delusions? Slightly tacky and not such an attracting perspective for the story line. It would have been preferred (meinetwegen) if the two women's stories just ran parallel with each other. That's just my opinion...