Sonntag, Januar 08, 2012

Thinking of a change...

I know that one of the things I want to change in my life this year is my health. I would like to stop binge eating, or actually: eating anything I see and in massive amounts. The amounts might not set themselves on my body but I still feel a laziness and this heavy cloud weighing inside of me. It doesn't sound good does it?

In general, it just makes me feel slower and a bit unhappier all in all. So I was thinking about how to change it this year. Either I go back to the gym and do some group sessions with barbells, jog and etc. or I switch it out to something else. I was considering starting hip-hop or dance in general, perhaps not ballet because that sort of messed up my limbs and my right knee. Then I thought about tennis but there were no classes that went well with my schedule. My mom eventually asked if she was supposed to toss the sports magazine from my uni in the bin. I decided to keep it and look through it, however, I knew all activities that they offered so I wasn't planning on looking through it all again. Yet yesterday while waiting for the clock to strike 8.20pm, I was flipping through the pages and found the swimming section... Now, I do not know how this all came to me but I suddenly wondered if swimming can tone one's body? And apparently swimming is one of the best exercises for the body and also a friendly one that strengthens your joints and limbs. I could use that thank you!!! My right knee has actually been giving me crap since my last two weeks in Heidelberg. Don't know why and I refuse to go to the doctor just to find out that I'll probably need an operation.

Either way... I might swap the gym for swimming instead.


I want to be able to swim like these people too!!!





Damn you Michael Phelps...