Dienstag, Januar 17, 2012

That fine line you need to keep in mind

There is always some fine line between reality and imagination, and my dreams at night tend to be very vivid and rub that line so well that I often question if things in fact did happen. Although, I always know that they didn't, yet I never cease to be so fascinated about how real most of my dreams can feel.

So last night, my dream which will stay with me and in my mind, felt so real that reality was nearly an immense disappointment. I even felt a taste in my mouth ..perhaps that is what made it feel so real? A taste that reminded me of blood, and that in a good way (if there is a good way). I also felt so very sore and slightly wounded. Yet all of this in such a good way, and I am aware that it is hard to try to see it in a good way when I'm describing it so very briefly and on a very shallow level. No depth. But that depth and all the details are for me to keep and are not to be shared.

However, I only wanted to share that dreaming can really rub reality - something we all know though.