I'm not quite sure what has gotten to me today and last night, but all my happiness sort of evaporated in to thin air. It feels like it's basically sucked the life out of me. And my winter music sure doesn't help me..
This term paper is slowly coming to an end. I have five more pages to go and it's all bullshit. I wish it wasn't but tell me which term papers aren't; we come up with a thesis and try to prove ourselves right and most of the time it's either already been done or you end up being wrong. It's all bullshit.
I'm seeking a remedy for whatever it is I've got, and whatever it is, I can't for the life of me tell. Or perhaps I can but I don't want to admit it or realize it. Tomorrow though, I will be having a Harry Potter marathon with my childhood friends and if there is anybody who can really get me out of this: it is always them! So I think tomorrow will come soon enough and I can't wait to be surrounded by hearty people who know me through and through.

