Freitag, Oktober 15, 2010

Hate is a strong word...

...but I am choosing to say it anyway!

I absolutley hate TIME Magazine Corpus and the guidelines for our linguistic essay. First of all, the corpora website won't allow me to register; all it does is refreshes the page with all of my information. Second, what on earth are we supposed to write without making it somewhat a slight plagiarism? Third, on 400-600 words although it is only a practice essay!?

I have had it! I have sat with this essay for more than five days and I am still not even half way through. I can not be bothered and I find this task really boring, but more likely useless because all information you will give by using the mandatory Corpora, only results in the obvious, ergo(!) we are almost plagiarizing.


I think I will give up for now and start packing for London instead. I will just have to bring my laptop with and try to write the rest in another country...