
This is such a fun game! I recently came home from a gamenight at Jana's place, where she introduced this game to the majority of the partakers.
All goes out on instinct really, debating and then logic (if one can find it). Basically you're pointing the finger a lot!
So the game is about werewolves that kill villagers. The task is to win of course, the catch is that you don't know who is what (unless you're one of the three werewolves), so to try and cooperate with someone who is on your side is hard.
Psychological tricks and so on play a big part; it's hard to know who is telling the truth or not. And then you also tend to turn your back on people, but only to fight for the good (unless again, you're one of the werewolves). Nonetheless, one mustn't forget it's a game so personal feelings should be unattached.
Not much more to say (due to lack of time) other than that it was a lot of fun. I recommend it to anyone who would like to give it a go and I will certainly be trying to play it again!

