Mittwoch, Juni 02, 2010

Putting a smile on a hollow body

~I'm drained. I'm empty.


I can't describe it. I can't even understand it. I don't even know the cause.

I have managed to get through this day by putting a smile on my face. I have managed to keep myself busy with mandatory things that I can't by any chance postpone. Then I finally reached home. I sat myself down and I tried to keep myself busy and distracted by studying for my exam tomorrow...
...but I can't. I just really can't. I can't because I feel empty and hollow - and I don't know why.
I feel like repeating those two things because that's all I can say about my current state.
I hope this will pass, I hope I'll get lucky tomorrow on my exam, I really hope it will fix itself soon. The feeling is dreadful...