It's so warm in Stockholm. And I wish I could sit outside and sunbathe - but no! I have work to do. For once in my life, mathematics is a obstruct for me. I can't believe that I can't solve the math problems on my exam. It's pissing me off. I usually never have difficulties but apparently mathematics at a university level is harder than I expected. And I'm stuck inside in our flat trying to solve so many stupid equations. I even feel like quiting this course already! Summer is here and it will soon go away - I think I'd like to make the most of it. However, no matter how nice the weather is, I refuse to be a quitter! I won't quit, unless I'm forced which means that they'll have to fail me to quit.
Something that was a bit fun, was that yesterday my mother and I were in her bedroom ransacking her closet looking for something that she could wear for the wedding she's attending in Gothernburg. The whole weekend alone - I like it. We found clothes that she had put away for our vacation in the Philippines. Slowly we started putting together outfits for different occasions,
and I was extremely pleased with what I had put together for myself. Vacation countdown: 20 days left!

