~...the more wretched things you experience
Today, I stayed home until I decided to grab my co-workers shift at the store. She only needed to get off the two last hours which were closing hours. I took them just to help out but also for the money, I mean I'm going on vaca soon. I need them - if you catch my drift...
Either way, I did nothing but math and sang along to my iTunes (which I do constantly even when iTunes is not on) and I heard nothing but myself. I also played some piano during the day just because. As my mother comes home she tells me that we had policemen in our stairwell. I was shocked and asked why. Apparently our neighbours had burglars. Our neighbours weren't home but still! Think if the burglars decided to pick our appartment which I was alone in. Not nice.
Either way I couldn't really help out and I don't know what to say about myself. I'm shocked that I didn't hear a single thing. Those burglars must've been super-silent... Lets hope that they won't come back.

