German is driving me nuts and exhausted! I can't be bothered to open my books and sit and study. I blame the sun! And I blame my damn social life and my work for getting in the way and consuming my precious time and energy. I should be channeling it all on my studies but no, other things come up. I would love to try and keep me to myself for a full week, in preparation for my exam. I have a feeling that I won't achieve as well as I did on my former exam. Oh God heeelp meee!
And apart from that I keep looking at clothes, shoes, accessories that I don't need or can't afford. And since when did I become the type of materialistic person who wants a model of a dress in three different designs?
*chanting to myself: "I'm not becoming materialistic! I'm not becoming materialistic!"*
Here are the dresses btw, if you'd like to know what's calling my wallet. All of these are from H&M...
I settled for one though, it's the one to the left.

