I have too many things to finish, I can't attend everything, I have to consider all the school work I've got piling up. Or åerhaps not piling up, but definitely not piling down. So I've been in front of Calsuphur typing my German paper. I had two choices; a) write a bookreport on a book about friendship, written by a German/Austrian/Swiss author, or b) write a paper about what it would be like to fly and what you would do if you could fly. I actually wanted to do a) but I couldn't find a book about friendship. Kafka writes more about fatherless love and strange encounters, Freud has the whole psychoanalys and the only book I've got by him is the interpretations of dreams. I haven't come around to Schiller, don't think I ever want to read Marx, Hesse could work but Steppenwolf has nothing to do with friendship. So I'm left with b). and so far I think it's going good. It sounds like the easier task but it isn't, we have some crappy grammar thing to follow and for the first time I have met might first barricade in German. I don't quite get this grammar rule, but I think I've already started to understand it a bit.
So it's thundering outside, the rain whipping my window and lightning struck somewhere out in the field behind our neighbourhood (I think). Sounded like it anyway.
It's quite cosy though. Writing the paper, Mozarts piano trios playing in the background, a candle lit next to Calsuphur on the windowsill, my glass of juice, the pitter-patter and the thunder... The grey outside. I like it. Feels safe and inspiring.
Panorama view of my window. It was also darker outside than the picture depicts.
Here's a really beaufitul movement from one of my most favourite trios:

