The talk was short, simple and slightly smooth. I got my chance to explain myself, and I got a chance to hear him out too.
If there was one thing that I was afraid would happen, it was the loss of a friendship. I thought that it could be the last time we'd speak and that what I did was something that neither of us could overcome.
I was wrong though. We worked it out and I didn't loose a friend over my stupid mouth. I learned something from it all and we have overcome my stupidity.
If I'm supposed to say that I gained something from this, then I think it might be the fact that we seemed to have gotten somewhat closer as friends - and it feels quite good.
I think everything's going to be okey from now on. All is how I want it to be...

