Dienstag, Januar 11, 2011

On a mission to regain 2 lost kilos

I do not know what has been up with me the past few weeks, but I was sick twice and for short periods. And everytime I get sick, it's the same story all over again - I manage to drop a few kilos. Kilos that took me years to gain, and that I now have to eat back.

With that said; I have had some seriously big cravings for carbohydrates. I have satisfied the cravings and fattened myself up with tons of pasta and bread. Fruit slips joyfully in to the picture, and the sight of chips and chocolate makes me sick. Even ice-cream, which I love!

At least, it is healthy cravings. I think that as soon as the ice starts melting away or is covered by a thick layer of snow, I will resume my jogging. It has been forever and I need to get out of this flat and just run!

When Sunday comes I will also be relieved. All the things I am juggling will be done and gone by the 15th. That's the big deadline. It is also on Sunday, that I will have gained some clarity on a specific issue. I think I already have the clarity though, I think I know what will happen, I must have anticipated it all along. I suppose I should see it as: recieving a confirmation of my anticipation.

Sunday... I think I will be wholly at peace by then.