I am currently sitting in my room. Showered, fresh but I haven't brushed my teeth quite yet...
I am waiting for Habiba to come join me and we'll probably watch some Grey's. I think we'll be picking up from where ever we left off last time. I'm excited to see her. She's just started her nursing program and I can't wait to hear all about it. I'm so jealous, I want to have started my BA too!!!
I also want to be in Germany. Six weeks is starting to seem like forever, and I know that six months will fly by.
Either way, I am dying for Beebs' company. Only twenty minutes left or so :)
I am waiting for Habiba to come join me and we'll probably watch some Grey's. I think we'll be picking up from where ever we left off last time. I'm excited to see her. She's just started her nursing program and I can't wait to hear all about it. I'm so jealous, I want to have started my BA too!!!
I also want to be in Germany. Six weeks is starting to seem like forever, and I know that six months will fly by.
Either way, I am dying for Beebs' company. Only twenty minutes left or so :)
Some time in May 2010. Look at Beebs eyes, so pretty!

