I ran 2.2km which isn't much but still something. My time was 15 minutes...
It's a bit embarrassing because I managed to run 3km on that time when I was 13. Seven years later; I can only run less.
Whatever though! Last time I actually ran, was somewhere around February and I even stopped to walk for some time.
Now I actually ran in a pace that enabled me to just go on running without obstruction. Sure a bit slower than I'd like but still; I never took a step to stop.
I'm really excited over the next run I'll be taking. also, I've been quite lazy and my brain has basically been malfunctioning. so I just assumed that I needed to move. I remember when I was in junior high and we always had PE in the mornings. Those days I always noticed how much more enlightened I felt. My brain sucked in all info and I felt so clever and actually had pretty sweet grades! Then now at Uni, I have "no time", so I just sit, work, eat and google my way through all my books accomplishing D's on essays. I have also felt very heavy in the head and often quite stupid and unable to remember and even react to my studies. Hopefully, jogging sessions are my answer.
From today's jog, I don't feel completely refreshed or so, but this heavy head of mine which yesterday was about to fall off, is now feeling somewhat lighter! And God, fresh cold air that hit my cheeks, was really really nice for a change.
Nevertheless, I did pretty much catch my breath on our living room carpet staring at our coffee table.

