Donnerstag, November 04, 2010

Bonding times

I went to the movies today. I have not been to the movies in ages! So I decided to pick out an awesome flick. It resulted with "Eat Pray Love". The one with Julia Roberts (I love her, she is so pretty!), based on a true story.

I went with my mother. I thought that it would be about time that we did something together, since it has been a while. I also know that she has been missing me. I haven't realy been so fair towards her lately either. Most of the times I dicth her for friends, which is normal, I know. However, family also needs time. And my family only consists of one person: my mom. So I suppose I should be extra careful with her.
I know that I can be a real loner, and be comfortable with it. My mom on the other hand, is really lonely, she is that type of person who needs to be close to her family and feel that she has someone there. It does get a bit smothering but rather that than rejection, right?

So we went to see the movie. It was really good! Made me want to flee to India and meditate, find me, find my place and my wants. To be at peace and acceptance with yourself and your present... that would be really nice. Then go to Bali! Find my own Ketut to turn to and seek for guidance. See things, see the world! Oh, I really want to see more of the world. I hate sitting still and seeing the same thing every day.

After the movie, my mother was kind enough to accompany me to a vaccination clinique. I got my first dose of Gardasil. A vaccination against cervical cancer, which I was meant to take last December. I found my prescription from my original gynecologist, but paying over 1000SEK per shot (three shots = over 3000SEK) just doesn't feel affordable at the moment. So I found this clinique that I am talking about, which offered me 950SEK per shot, meaning that I'll save some money. Sweet!

Well, my point is: I got my first shot. And I just want to mention that I do not like getting them. My mother on the other hand gives them on a daily basis, and although it is only a part of her job - she actually enjoys sticking needles in people, so it is more of a hobby. And as always, she did have some slight complaints about the nurse, saying that the way she pressed on my arm while giving the vaccine, was prone to make me feel more pain and more stiffness from it. Which I of course did, and still do...

Now I am off to bed. Tomorrow I hope to wake up more disciplined. I shall start my day with a jog, shower, run off to Uni for some papers, head back home and study like SHIT! Because my exam is coming up and I have been wasting the first half of this week doing nothing.



Wow, I really suck at being disciplined...




Oh, and can you hear Florence as the "muzak"? Good choice, good choice.