Dienstag, Juli 27, 2010

PHILIPPINES!

~kumusta ka!?


Mom and I are in the Philippines! Mom's roots, my roots! So we've been in Manila and I've been trying to get my broadband to work. Then after purchasing the darn USB, you see everywhere at each fastfood restaurant that you can sit there and use their free WiFi - I bought a USB for nothing!

Weather has been treating us quite good actually, although 'tis the rain season and typhoon season. However, I really want to go to the beach but I'm afraid it'll rain. Besides I want to go to Boracay and nowhere else. But, I gotta feeling that we're not going to go there, if to any beach at all!

Here's some pics of what we've done so far - mostly shopping. Oh btw! I forgot to mention that my mom and I were sitting having dinner with Nica (my friend) at a mall and at the stage like 4 meters away Jason Derulo got on stage and had a mini concert, probably some presss release publicity thing. Quit cool (note: I'm no fan), although he started and ended EVERY song with the wailing noise of: "Jason Deruloooo". Gosh, the new narcissus right? How egocentered can a guy get, we know your name already!!! (No wonder why I'm not a fan of his...)




Scrap the pics - I couldn't upload...