~getting rid of hair
I must recommend this saloon I went to to get my legs waxed. They were so good, and the technique they have is so not from the stone-age but up-to-date. I've only waxed myself once before and it was okey but not all too great. The wax was way too warm and got me to twitch so much it was as if I had ticks. This salon had a more up-to-date method and technology, I'm telling you - I thought I would die but I didn't, I basically felt nothing!
The place is called Del Carmen, it's situated right by Vasaparken more towards Odenplan. The woman who waxed me was so good. She actually got nearly each strand of hair off! She used a roller, which is much more gentle and feels less like you're being slaughtered. Of couse for the bikini part she used that wax which you warm up - the one that made me twitch - but it was so smooth. And even though the warmth was apparently high as it's temperature showed, the creamy substance soothed more than hurt/burned. It was so much fun (perhaps not the best word for it), and she even mentioned that it contained white chocolate which made me laugh. Either way, I think I've found my place and my person. There's probably no better place than Del Carmen!

