Speaking of downfall, for unexplained reasons I keep getting up at 10 or 11am. I sit in my PJs until I have to go somewhere. I pull out my syntax books and etc. but never touch them. I spend hours and hours on Spotify and Facebook just doing nothing. I stare at my profile for hours and delete and add things, trying to keep a nice balance between privacy and sharing stuff with friends. And then the sun comes out and I get so mad that I am indoors and in Sweden. I want to travel and I want to see the whole freaking world. More like nature actually - anyways! Yesterday I was wondering where to travel to next and for my empty slouch at the end of March I found really cheap tickets to the south of Sweden. I am going to go visit my friend Ivona in Malmö and we will be taking a day in Copenhagen. YAY! So now I'm all excited about it. I've also been looking at tickets to Sheffield because I want to visit Hamad before he graduates and moves to like Uzbekistan or something. I would even like to visit him in Uzbekistan actually. So many places I want to see!!!
BACK to reality. I'm in the kitchen and loving the sun that is shining like crazy, it's even melted the snow and now there's only ice. And that is very awesome because jogging on ice is one of the best things I know. Jogging in winter when there's tons of snow is also one of the best things I know. So here I go! Hopefully my knee won't go bye-bye on me...

Hah! So typical me: "Hmm a bit of stretching or something so that my iPod is fully loaded, and a snapshot!"
Therefor, the picture...
Therefor, the picture...
Oh! and Hamad, the next rap video is on it's way - by the end of this weekend. Promise.

