I never mentioned that I left for Bremen.
After a very long absence of Helen, things changed and I took myself down to Germany!
Despite only being there 4 days, I still managed to see the city and have a lot of fun.
A whole lot of drinking I must add, plus biking home in the freezing cold in a wobbly line. Weinbrand, Krabbe die Wand Nuff(?) and Bier (I don't find Ooze and the banana-thing Annika gave me, worth adding on). Some really nice tequila at Annikas, as well as some great Wursts.
It was sad leaving because I got so fond of Germany, and when I was onthe plane home I figured that if there's any country I'd end up living in; it's Germany!
It feels very homey to me, and I like a lot of their culture (that could explain why I don't feel like I'm Swedish, or anything else). But hopefully I'll soon be in Heidelberg.
After a very long absence of Helen, things changed and I took myself down to Germany!
Despite only being there 4 days, I still managed to see the city and have a lot of fun.
A whole lot of drinking I must add, plus biking home in the freezing cold in a wobbly line. Weinbrand, Krabbe die Wand Nuff(?) and Bier (I don't find Ooze and the banana-thing Annika gave me, worth adding on). Some really nice tequila at Annikas, as well as some great Wursts.
It was sad leaving because I got so fond of Germany, and when I was onthe plane home I figured that if there's any country I'd end up living in; it's Germany!
It feels very homey to me, and I like a lot of their culture (that could explain why I don't feel like I'm Swedish, or anything else). But hopefully I'll soon be in Heidelberg.
spot the German colours on an animal!

